Submarine Topographic Survey
- We provide various oceanographic information by checking water depths and precise submarine topography through multibeam echosounders.
- It is used for various fields, including surveys for goods dangerous to sailing, the installation status survey for seabed structures, surveys of ideal places for artificial fishing banks and facility status, dam sediment surveys, harbor design and construction.
Undersea Layer Exploration
- We determine the characteristics of the sedimentary layer and stratum by recording reflected or refracted low/high frequencies that return from undersea layers with a receiver.
- It is used for several investigations such as to find buried bodies, resources, geological features and stratum structures.
Sea-bed Image Exploration
- We provide wide area scanned images of the sea-bed by using a side scan sound wave instrument which receives and records the scattered waves generated from an object.
- It is used for the exploration of undersea objects and to investigate sea-bed status and submarine resources.